I have been blessed with 3 beautiful boys.
When I discovered that my son had special needs, my world was turned upside down.
The journey can be lonely, overwheling, frighteningand confusing.
* Do you feel that your child is different?
* Are you a mom new to this process?
* Do you feel alone and overwhelmed?
* Do you feel that no one understands what you’re going through?
* Are you unsure of the resources available for your child and family?
* Do you have feelings of guilt, anger, grief and guilt?
You are not alone and I aim to empower parents of autistic children with the support, inspiration and the education they need to manage their emotions and advocate for their children to ensure that thrives.
Are you thinking about getting help for your child or you’re early in the process?
Check out the checklist of 7 THINGS TO DO WHILE WAITING ON YOU’RE CHILD’S AUTISM DIAGNOSIS.
Click here to get your free download